Thursday, December 3, 2009

Easy Pumpkin Muffins

I really love pumpkin! After spending some time at home last week and indulging in my fair share of pumpkin muffins from Panera Bread, I decided I wanted to make some this week. I guess it is my comfort food for now. Because of my busy schedule at work, church and family events, I don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen right now. So I was so excited to find this easy, yummy recipe for pumpkin muffins. They are really yummy and super moist! I even added some chocolate chips to mine.

Getting ready to go in the oven...


Mmmm...right out of the oven...


Yumm-o!...


I decided I would eat one with the chocolate chips...


Look at that yummy inside...


Here is the recipe...

Easy Pumpkin Muffins

1 package yellow cake mix
1 can pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan or line with paper liners. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves until smooth. Spoon equal amounts of batter into the prepared muffin cups. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center of one comes out clean.

Blessings!
Paige


7 comments:

  1. Oooo, that sounds good! I love anything with pumpkin! I will have to try this...thanks for posting the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a pumpkin freak and love speed scratch recipes. Thanks for visiting me SITSTA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love with pumpkin muffins last year in the fall ... now I'm hooked! Chocolate chips in abundance! This year I tried a recipe with cream cheese in it:

    http://www.recipezaar.com/Pumpkin-Cream-Cheese-Muffins-Like-Starbucks-189156

    It's certainly not as easy as yours, but it was a hit!

    Happy Saturday SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delish! And the recipe is easy, my fave. Happy SITS day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in LOVE with Pumpkin. But we have to make it from scratch here. But I love it so I do it. I'll have to try these the next time I feel like gutting, boiling, and peeling a gourd.

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Disqus

Related Posts with Thumbnails