Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WILW...



Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! Here is what I'm loving this Wednesday...

My Keurig Brewer


My new strand of pearls. (I wore them with a t-shirt and jeans to Target yesterday).


That I got to hear Coach Nick Saban speak last week! Being a Bama fan, I am partial to him, but even my Auburn buddies said he gave a great talk to our young people who were being honored for their football season that evening.


My new Paul Mitchell shampoo.


That my house is CLEAN. I have been home from work for two weeks and have had the chance to deep clean. It feels awesome!


That almost EVERYTHING on my to-do list is crossed off! I made a list of things I wanted to accomplish this Christmas break and I am almost done. Yay!


What are some things you're loving this week? 
Blog about it and then head over to This Kind of Love to link-up.

** Go visit Simply Sarah and enter her fun "Girls Night In" giveaway

5 comments:

  1. It's funny you just commented on my post because I've been trying to let your page load for awhile. I saw your paragraph about Nick Saban and liked you instantly!

    Thank you for your prayers! Roll Tide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a Keurig so bad

    As a LSU fan Saban was a great coach there. Nothing against him. Hope LSU wins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could say that I have everything crossed off my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a Keurig too and LOVE it! I'm also in the process of deep cleaning :( Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift! I think everyone should wear pearls to Target!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Disqus

Related Posts with Thumbnails