Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chalkboard!

I had an old picture that I am not using in my home that I thought would make the perfect chalkboard for my home.


I used spray primer, paint and chalkboard paint (I didn't use the green!). It was just what I had for the picture.


Primed...


Painted...


Finished product... (Sorry for the bad quality of the pic.)


This is where it hangs for now...


 What should I do with the bookcase (paint it or leave it white) and what should I put on top? 
I am open for suggestions!

3 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous idea! I really like that color green (it's the color of my bedroom)! I keep telling myself that I'll go out and find old frames that would look great re-done, but I don't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! I would also paint the bookshelf the same color as the chalkboard frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that! It turned out great! I'd paint the bookshelf too.

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Disqus

Related Posts with Thumbnails