Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Monday, December 28, 2009
- Become more absorbed in God's word on a daily basis and apply it each and everyday, not just when I am in a low spot.
- Become more active and get in better physical shape
- Give back more to my community
- Purge the "clutter" in my life and learn to live simply
- Pay off some debts
- Be more proactive with life instead of reacting to my circumstances
- Save and buy myself a nicer camera
- Be a better daughter, sister, aunt, granddaughter, cousin, friend, and co-worker
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Friday, December 25, 2009
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Monday, December 21, 2009
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
I love the show Glee! I was not a member of the choral group in school or college, but I was a member of the marching band. Many of my music major friends were in the choral group/show choir, and we all supported each other. I love the expression of music and have enjoyed this show. Here is a clip from YouTube of Mark Salling - "Puck" - singing a musical tribute to the show Glee and his job! Awesome!
On another note, High-Heeled Foot in the Door has some giveaways on her blog. They will all end tomorrow, Saturday, December 19, at midnight. Go over now and visit her! You will love her blog. The giveaways still open are: One item of your choice from Emerson Made (items are on blog); 2 Gallons of Mythic Paint, a color deck, 2 rolls of Frog tape and 2 Frog tape t-shirts; and one lucky winner will receive an e-decoration package from Effortless Style Interiors from Camila herself (all details are on the blog!).
Also go over and check out Room Remix. She has a great giveaway going on right now as well. But, you will want to follow her blog and check out her posts on ideas for creating a great space within a budget. Her current giveaway is an $80.00 gift certificate to CSNstores.com. Go check it out!
Hope you have a great day! It is rainy and cold here in the South, but I am so thankful for the rain and time spent indoors with family.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009